|GOLDEN STATE COUPONS™
"Economical, Quantifiable Results"
It is an Interactive World
Online Coupon Primarily CPG/Grocery
- Consumer Internet Access and Usage is Accelerating
- On-line Ad Revenue to Grow in 17-20%.
- Woman, Hard-to-Reach Demographic, Using the Internet
- Over 32 million Adults in the US are printing grocery coupons online
- Online coupons are the future and the future is now
- Grocery is the most frequently visited category on redplum.com
- 70% of consumers logged onto the Internet prior to grocery shopping
- 59% look for coupons to use in store
|Golden State Coupons partners with RedPlum.com
- Higher HHI
- Families with Children
- Actively Seeking Sales, Coupons & Deals
- 13MM Households who Actively Use Internet Coupons
- 50MM Households with Active Online Women
- RedPlum.com Secure Coupon Network
- 13.5 million monthly uniques
- RedPlum.com network includes save.com, coupons.com, Safeway.com, etc.
- Secure Coupons
- RedPlum.com recipes, e-newsletters, retail tie-ins
Why Do Online Couponing?
- Higher redemption rates (Higher ROI)
- Consumer Selected (opted)
Golden State Coupons - Online Coupons are
Much like our FSI program we are able to co-op our total buy and pass on some
savings and reduce some of the basic RedPlum.com requirements.
RedPlum.com costs are: $.12 per coupon printed, minimum 50,000; $2,500 set
up fee, $1,000 for each add.
Golden State Coupons NEW Online Coupon Program Cost:
- $.12 per coupon printed, minimum 50,000 (volume discounts available)
- Testing online couponing is available - minimum 20,000 - Rates
- Test rates and set-up quoted based on quantity
- $2,000 set up fee, $1,000 for each add – Save $500 on first online
|Copyright © 2011 Golden State Coupons